Play to Listen to
|Watch Highlights on YouTube
Welcome to our Web Site!
The Milan Club of New Jersey welcomes you to our online home, much
as we welcome you to our new Club House in Totowa, NJ.
The club was founded in March, 2008 to provide a place for fans
of the Rossoneri to gather to support their favorite club.
Within a few months, we had already reached 100 members, which
enabled us to become officially recognized by the International
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Goals of the Milan Club
Through this web site, we hope to keep you informed of our progress toward the following goals:
- Milan Academy. The Club is working to establish a soccer training facility which will enable us to have exchange youth programs with AC Milan.
- Organized trips. We will be organizing future trips to attend AC Milan games in both Italy and the United States. We will be posting photos of our past trips and other activities on our Photo Album page, coming soon.
Our primary fund-raising activity is our Annual Dinner-Dance. At our first affair, on March, 28, 2009, the club honored its first Man of the Year, Silvano Ramaccioni, who has spent 27 years with AC Milan and is currently the accompanying manager of home games. Danielle Massaro was 2010's Man of the Year, and our 2011 Man of the Year was Charlie Stillitano.
What you'll find on our Web Site
Here are some of the features we will be building into our new site:
- Online registration. This will enable present members to renew their memberships and new members to join, all online. Until this is ready, you can click on Registration on the menu above; this will take you to a page where you can download the club membership form to be filled out and mailed.
- Sponsorships. In addition to online purchasing sponsorships in our Dinner Dance Ad Book, we will also provide the opportunity for members and others to purchase sponsorships for our web site itself.
- News. Officials from AC Milan will be posting information about the club and team directly on our site! We will also have a Club News page.
- Merchandise. We will have online purchasing of club apparel and other souvenirs. Our merchandise page already has photos of a couple of items for you to view.
- Suggestion Box. Members and friends will have a place to tell us what they'd like added to our web site as well as make suggestions about future Club activities.